Saturday, June 12, 2010

About Me

My one big fear when diagnosed with my allergies was the thought that I'd have to have bland, dry sweets and be forever deprived; torture for a chronic sweet tooth! I'm discovering now, however, that while going out for a cake and coffee is not much fun, the desserts I make myself are often so much nicer than the dairy, egg and soy-filled ones anyway.

It's my aim to share some of the books and recipes I find so that others can see it's not the end of the world. In my previous life, before I got sick, I was a professional photographer, so all my creations will be documented for you to see and drool over as I make them!

So, armed with my trusty mixing bowl and spoon, and with my chief taste testers; Sascha (13yrs) and Nik (11yrs) by my side (as well as my fellow staff-members at Moorabool Valley Chocolate by Design), let's get cooking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment